Do you wish the old C+ site was still going...

Do you wish the old C+ site was still going

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I miss the C+ website as it had some really good articles, BR has become a jack of all trades and is too sprawling for me. The C+ forum had loads of trolls which made it a interesting plce to read, but you could never miss 'hypothetical' discussions

yello

I don't honestly remember. I remember not liking BR radar when it first appeared, far too unwieldy, but as for C+.... I guess it must have been ok!

I signed up here well before C+ became BR, and found ACF not to my liking so CC was kind of my only option!

Keith Oates said:
In the main I enjoyed C+ but didn't like it when it turned into BR. This is now the first site I look at and the place I spend most of my time, I'm more than happy here and have no wish to go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I don't understand, Keith, is that on C+ you had over 20,000 posts, and I think Patrick was in 2nd place, with about 11,000!

Why aren't you as prolific a poster here as you were on C+?

Just curious, you know! :biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I used to lurk more on C+ - I found that it wasn't as friendly as here, and that if you asked for advice, you would get good advice but also some mocking you for your lack of knowledge. BR was awful - layout etc, so when I discovered that the NICE C+ people had moved here I followed. And its got a much nicer - light touch of Administration (creep creep:biggrin:)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Paulus said:
I liked C+ and I like it here. I do still wear my C+ jersey from time to time though.
Me too!

Keith Oates

Janner
Dayvo said:
What I don't understand, Keith, is that on C+ you had over 20,000 posts, and I think Patrick was in 2nd place, with about 11,000!

Why aren't you as prolific a poster here as you were on C+?

Just curious, you know! :laugh:

Not so many lonely nights;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giantscr2.0

I registerd here years ago and to be honest I forgot about CC and only ever used BR.
With increasing problems with the speed of BR I started searching for a new home...
Now this is the first place I look when I go online and I rarely go to BR... I like it here!!

Top Bottom