Do you..

Do you think of sex more than riding your bike :?:

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
..think of sex more than riding your bike :sad:

Hang on, do you mean "Do you think of sex more than you think of riding your bike", or "do you think of sex more than you actually ride your bike?"

Either way, I couldn't possibly answer, I'm a lady....

Although after too much of either, you probably don't feel like the other...

Keith Oates

Janner
Arch said:
Hang on, do you mean "Do you think of sex more than you think of riding your bike", or "do you think of sex more than you actually ride your bike?"

Although after too much of either, you probably don't feel like the other...[/QUOTE]

Can you get too much of either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Keith Oates;658980][QUOTE=Arch said:

Although after too much of either, you probably don't feel like the other...[/QUOTE]

Can you get too much of either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes! Soreness in two different but closely related areas....:ohmy:

Unless you are on a recumbent, then you don't get a sore arse. My legs still end up knackered though.

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Well if you can have sex and ride a bike then... :ohmy:

:smile:

Hmm, well, I've always thought recumbent trikes have all sorts of possible advantages...

yello

Steve Austin said:
Do we have to choose between them two options then?

No choice required, just an answer! :ohmy:

I'll broaden my answer to say that I definitely think about bikes generally more than I think of sex. Thoughts of sex just pop up, so to speak, and dissipate whereas I can be thinking of my bikes, or my next route (ho ho, kiwi pun!) for quite some time!

Top Bottom