dog bite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be fair, I am a fairly big guy, and was more than annoyed when moving into a new home when this tiny carpet slipper of a neighbour just wouldn't shut up. I knew I had 2 choices, either befriend it or sort it out. It wasn't looking good for her when she just went mental as I tried to approach her. Nothing really changed until I met her owner, who turned out to be a cracking lady in a wheelchair, and I immediately felt guilty, as the poor dog never really saw further than the back garden. I ended up walking the streets of Dumbarton, just short of 6 foot and every bit as wide, with a wee Yorkie on the end of a bit of red ribbon disguised as a lead. :eek:

We became great pals, as I walked her every night, and took her further afield on the weekends in the car. My street cred took a bit of a battering though. :laugh:

Now that's made me smile :smile:

Slick

Guru
Now that's made me smile :smile:

I'm sure there were a few of the locals who had a smile on their face at the sight of us. ^_^

I didn't care though, she was a great wee dog.

DRM

Guru
To be fair, I am a fairly big guy, and was more than annoyed when moving into a new home when this tiny carpet slipper of a neighbour just wouldn't shut up. I knew I had 2 choices, either befriend it or sort it out. It wasn't looking good for her when she just went mental as I tried to approach her. Nothing really changed until I met her owner, who turned out to be a cracking lady in a wheelchair, and I immediately felt guilty, as the poor dog never really saw further than the back garden. I ended up walking the streets of Dumbarton, just short of 6 foot and every bit as wide, with a wee Yorkie on the end of a bit of red ribbon disguised as a lead. :eek:

We became great pals, as I walked her every night, and took her further afield on the weekends in the car. My street cred took a bit of a battering though. :laugh:

Your not the only one, Mrs DRM had a Yorkshire Terrorist, sorry Terrier & after we were married it was usually me who took her for a walk, the little horror would drag walks out longer by going back to sniff things 2 or 3 times just in case she'd missed anything

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'll believe that when I see a human lick their own arse.

Our dog usually confined his licking activities to parts of his own anatomy closer to his tongue.......and the arses of his pals, of course.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll believe that when I see a human lick their own arse.
flexible woman.jpg

Top Bottom