Downer am i a real Cyclist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Ha ha asterix i like that very much.tea shops can identify with that and the children ''not cycling again''.Just had a lie in now the showers have stopped i am getting the Dawes out and nipping into Otley.I think i overdid the pain killers and anti bio's.Just to get the pain out of my head.So some fresh air now for a few hours.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Postman, I can't think of a more 'real' cyclist than you, and I'm hard pushed to think of a cheerier person generally. I hope you dodge the showers - I just got caught in one, and now look like a drowned rat (even more than normal!):smile:

Bigtallfatbloke

...well if it helps...I am siting here suffering from a serious dose of post tour depression...itching to ride but no interest in exploring the uk...maybe I had it to good in Germany...since getting back I have only ridden once 40km and that was boring...but incredibly quick without the bags!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Well i am sat here with a big smile on my face.Had a wonderul 24 miles today.Warm and sunny Down to Otley.Ordered the motivation polo shirt.xl in yellow. Cyclist embroided on left side under the wheel LEJOG.A little story on the way down to Otley there are roadworks and temp traffic lights.So we all wait ,go.single file no probs until 4x4 will not wait for the road to open wider further down.Nearly got caught with the wing mirror.Nobody else tried to overtake so why that clown did beats me.Coming back.Really long queue so onto the pavement and a lovely ride past all the cars.Took a few quite sometime to finally catch me.Going out tomorrow now aswell.Got rid of the 'hump' i had earlier.Have had a conversation with David ,and the lads want to do some weekend away trips in the near future and during next year.I am up for that.Have got one marked already one saturday over to Jolly old Scarborough stay over and back on sunday.

Top Bottom