Dunwich Dynamo 4th July 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Tynan said:
I assumed we were retracing our route

Noy overly keen on doing any fast roads if I'm tired, I rather fancy a wobble along through the countryside
No bail out opportunities if you retrace mate, and very few food stops.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Aperitif said:

Surprisingly direct route that Aperitif :biggrin: I take it is only a rough guide and will be far more zig zag on the day. :biggrin:

This is what I have in the Garmin for the outward trip.

http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=57295

Not 100% correct but goes through all the listed villages and town's on the Dunwich Dynamo FAQ page. So we/I should be able to find my/our way to the camper/food van.

I only draw those pics on the mapping programme - never bother loading them in...well. only the start, stop and a title!
I have had not a lot of sleep this week, am trying to avoid going to Earls Court tomorrow for work purposesxx( - things could get hazy.
Best treat it like a commute then. A journey, not a race.:biggrin:;)

Tynan

Veteran
right

to be clear; jedi will have a map and a lock/guard duty, aperitif will have a garmin, steve will have a van with breako and some beers

I'll bring myself it seems, happy to do catering duties

I'll go with the flow/more experienced types regarding routes if it's shorter and with some nice pub lunches on the way

pah to bail outs

I've ridden eay and no riding today but I'm always tired and have a manic day tomorrow and out in the West End tonight

gonna be a blast

Tynan

Veteran
redjedi said:
Tynan - Clear some space in your inbox.

will do

les autres filled it up with their mobile numbers init

redjedi

Über Member
Will you be meeting us at Liverpool St Station at 6pm Tynan or going straight to London fields?

Where do you want to meet us if it's the latter?

leyton condor

Veteran
I am going straight to london fields to meet up with a couple of guys from work, I shall look out for the cyclechat jerseys.
If for some reason I don't see you there have a good ride.

Tynan

Veteran
If I'm leaving the house at 6pm I'll be happy

I might on a good day be arriving home after a long day at the kids' gala show in bloody Catford of all places

Long and short is that I'll be going straight to London Fields as soon as I can manage, perhaps 7.30 give or take 30 minutes so suspect I'll see you all there

I can text/ring when I arrive, suggest we rdv at the same spot that me and Will met last time, bit of road to the left of the pub as you approach it from under the bridge, little fence and some grass on the left of it, pub on the right, but whatever really, near the pub though yeah, obviously

stevevw said:
Surprisingly direct route that Aperitif :ohmy: I take it is only a rough guide and will be far more zig zag on the day. ;)

This is what I have in the Garmin for the outward trip.

http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Cour...x?course=57295

Not 100% correct but goes through all the listed villages and town's on the Dunwich Dynamo FAQ page. So we/I should be able to find my/our way to the camper/food van.

Steve - can't get your toaster route - is it a good link...or is it a premonition?:biggrin:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Should be Ok now.

MARTELLO St.
MARE STREET
CHURCH PATH
LOWER CLAPTON RD
POWERSCROFT RD
CHATSWORTH RD
LEA BRIDGE RD
Waltham Forest
Essex
EPPING FOREST
EPPING
NORTH WEALD
MORETON
FYFIELD
LEADEN RODING:
GT. DUNMOW
GT. BARDFIELD.
FINCHINGFIELD
WETHERSFIELD
S. HEDINGHAM
C. HEDINGHAM
BULMER TYE
Suffolk
SUDBURY
GREAT WALDINGFIELD(feeding station in Village Hall)
MONKS ELEIGH
BILDESTON
NEEDHAM MKT
CODDENHAM
HEMMINGSTONE
GOSBECK
HELMINGHAM
FRAMSDEN
CRETINGHAM
BRANDESTON
KETTLEBURGH
FRAMLINGHAM