Dunwich Dynamo (Sat 16th - SUn 17th July)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AKA Bob

Riding a folding bike far too much of the time...
Signed up and have my coach ticket! Just need to see 'shrink' to discuss my idea of taking the Brompton instead of the bike with 27 well spaced gears!

Dan B

Disengaged member
Hopefully doing the fnrttc + dunwich combo as in previous years. Depends on flights though: apparently I'm supposed to be in Italy during the week preceding

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hopefully doing the fnrttc + dunwich combo as in previous years. Depends on flights though: apparently I'm supposed to be in Italy during the week preceding

Yes, ive noticed the Brighton fnrttc pre-ceeds this ride yet again...

It is stupid of me to think about doing both back to back isnt it..... :rolleyes:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I'll take the train back home, few hours kip, sorted.....

Wuss... ;)

redjedi

Über Member
I think I'll be doing the Brighton ride this year and I doubt there's much chance of me doing both.

I usually lose enthusiasm on the DD by the time I've finished breakfast and realise there's still another 30 miles to go to get to a decent train station.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I think I'll be doing the Brighton ride this year and I doubt there's much chance of me doing both.

I usually lose enthusiasm on the DD by the time I've finished breakfast and realise there's still another 30 miles to go to get to a decent train station.

No, there's only another 30 miles to go....:smile:

stevevw

Guru
Not yet certain if we will have a CC Chuck wagon this year as last years driver stupidly wants to do the ride this time. :rolleyes: But if I tell him what a terrible time he will have cycling through the night and how hard it will be for him to cycle that far, we may be in luck or I may be able to twist my daughters arm to do the driving and canteen duty.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Not yet certain if we will have a CC Chuck wagon this year as last years driver stupidly wants to do the ride this time. :rolleyes: But if I tell him what a terrible time he will have cycling through the night and how hard it will be for him to cycle that far, we may be in luck or I may be able to twist my daughters arm to do the driving and canteen duty.

Am sure it would be awesome of this to be done again and a first timer like me would love it and you long time!

Top Bottom