Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Embra(ish) to Peebles (take two) 8th August.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
I'll be in Peebles on the 8th, mentally preparing for Tour o the Borders (i.e. ignoring it and hoping it goes away...).

Have a great ride!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Anything stupidly steep on this? 20%ers I could really do without.

Nah, mostly flat, a few bumps, no real hills (or something along those lines) :giggle:

T

Fubar

Guru
Hello,
We've not had a wee CC Ecosse Jolly for a wee bit so thought I would stick one up.

https://app.strava.com/routes/2656219

Starting in Loanhead, Meeting at the big horn thing at the end of the High street 9ish, heading for Peebles on usually quiet roads, stop for food ( don't have anywhere in mind but open to suggestions, or, chips and home made ice cream on the high street.) then head back but may have to endure a few miles on the A703 (someone might know a quieter route back). its about 65 miles usual CC Ecosse Terrain, mostly flat, some bumps no real hills. Speed will be as fast as the slowest rider. the same three rules, No one gets left behind, Cake and Any bike.

Free parking at the park and ride just outside Loanhead and I don't mind meeting people in Edinburgh and cycling to the start.

Times and date can be changed to suit if necessary.

Interested.
Myself
@the_craig
@DougieAB
@Edwardoka
@Louch (I owes you a gel)

On another jolly
@frogeyes
@Fubar
@Telemark

I'm off work next week so will get a PM sent out with contact details and the like when I can.

Drove a bit of the B709 on Monday coming home from Peebles (we were heading East), that looked like a CRACKING cycling road - would defo love to give that a bash sometime in the future!

Top Bottom