Ever seen a Ghost / UFO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Just before mentioned about a ghostly situation which was shitifyingly interesting but the other day I was leaving my Dads and we where saying as few words as I was waling down the path and as I neared the gate I noticed something moving to my left at a constant speed quite close...my Dad asked what i was looking at as i totally took my attention off the few words we where talking of' and put all my attention into looking at this thing.

My Dad couldnt see it as he was further back than me and could not see the sky at the angle i could.

Still, it could have been something else as it was only visible for a few seconds but whatever it was it wasn't hanging and in my locale I see a lot of easyjets/and the odd east europe flight airplanes and the isle of man/ireland palnes too but this was very different. As much as it was in the sky it was different to a normal plane.

Bigtallfatbloke

Yep...I saw UFO at least 8 times back in the 80's...

Maz

Guru
Ghost was that film with Patrick Swayze. I believe in its exists but aint not never seen it.

It is a big leap from seeing something in the dark that you are not sure what it is to deciding that the thing must be a space ship from another planet.
Unidentifed mugger - oh he must be from mars!

So really it is just "I saw something that I have not seen before". Most if not all are simply the imagination filling in the gaps too much plus the odd military plane or weather balloon or similar.

Abitrary

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Yep...I saw UFO at least 8 times back in the 80's...

Do you have the ticket stubs?

You'd have been better off with folk acts, and stopping the pretending.

Maz said:
Ghost was that film with Patrick Swayze. I believe in its exists but aint not never seen it.

Dont worry you did not miss much (but Demi was cute back then).

When you wanted to see her with no kit on she kept covered up but when she got a bit old and too "Hollywood" you could not move for her getting her horrid false baps out all over the place.

Mortiroloboy

Yes to both, well I believe so any way. There was a similar thread in the past, not sure if here or C+, in which I went into the detail of my experiences, the sighting of the UFO was the subject of a police report, the ghost sighting wasn't.

Mr Phoebus

A friend of mine reckoned he saw some 'gay ghosts' and they really put the willies up him.

colly

Re member eR
My mrs and I saw a UFO while on holiday in Spain a few years ago.
No idea what it was ........but it was an object, (dark and round) it was flying, (silently and in a perfectly straight line) and neither of us could identify what it was.

Fits the description.

Top Bottom