Fantasy Giro 2023 -code 302242613 - Join the Mini CC League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Yes, I've come back refreshed. Where's Marmion?
Left a few years ago.

Alex321

Veteran
I pondered for at least 6 seconds "which of the 4pt no hopers might actually get their arse in the break to earn some TV coverage for their sponsors of this 2nd tier team playing with the big boys....and in doing so earn me a fantasy point or two.

which stage(s) do we reckon G will crash on?

Shouldn't that be "crash before" :smile:

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Not long now - hurry up and get your entries in - code in thread title

AND HERE 302242613

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Seems like there are two main strategies: The hard-headed one: Pick both Remco and Rogla and fill in the remainder of your team with whoever will fit - and may grab you a point here and there, or the romantic one: pick only one of the big two favourites, leaving you room to pick riders that you like, and would really like to do well but who you know in your heart will be disappointing. Not thinking of anyone in particular. just speaking generally.
1683273494954.png

OP
OP
kingrollo

kingrollo

Guru
Seems like there are two main strategies: The hard-headed one: Pick both Remco and Rogla and fill in the remainder of your team with whoever will fit - and may grab you a point here and there, or the romantic one: pick only one of the big two favourites, leaving you room to pick riders that you like, and would really like to do well but who you know in your heart will be disappointing. Not thinking of anyone in particular. just speaking generally.
View attachment 688329

I fill my team with as many sprinters as I can - these win the early stages - waiting for the all rounders / climbers is a risky tactic as the crashes happen early on. Bag the early points is my strategy

Top Bottom