Fantasy Giro 2023 -code 302242613 - Join the Mini CC League

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
I suspect 4th is the best I'll have managed starting the inevitable slide back down again. Pleased with the 4pter Ghebreigzabhier whom I picked solely on the name has managed a decent haul.

Milzy

Guru
I swapped the winner Davide Bais for some young guy in the same team Eolo. Fetter or some one. Also nearly put groves or Mathews in but decided Gaviria. Should be at the top now. :sad:
I was bored the Friday afternoon before the start and changed around :sad:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
To date has been TT and sprint friendly stages. Point scoring will change a fair bit as we get into the mountains.

None of my work shy lazy 4pt picks bothered to get into a break or anything in week 1. Let's hope they were saving their legs for the lumpy stages...

Ooohh never pressed send on this and Davide Baix has earned his 4pts and more. I could kiss his muscular italian thighs.

Just cheered him home on the highlights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I swapped the winner Davide Bais for some young guy in the same team Eolo. Fetter or some one. Also nearly put groves or Mathews in but decided Gaviria. Should be at the top now. :sad:
I was bored the Friday afternoon before the start and changed around :sad:

I had his brother in and swapped him for Davide from my 4 minutes of research. 😂😂👍🎉🎉

Mike_P

Guru
Are there enough UK riders for a team?

If so I might enter a team!!
Too late - closed for entires at the start of Stage 1 (or just before). There are 9 British riders so possible a team could have been formed of them; depending on total "cost";
Hugh Carthy (21st), Mark Cavendish (145th), Tao Geoghegan Hart (12th), Thomas Gloag (65th), Charlie Quarterman (129th) , Jake Stewart (96th) , Ben Swift (76th), Geriant Thomas (7th) & Stephen Williams (140th)

Milzy

Guru
First Ganna now Remco. Damn.
IMG_4143.jpg

Milzy

Guru
It’s spoiled now. More will get Covid, or say they have as an excuse to get out and train for the TDF.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
It clearly doesn't count any more. People who have picked Ganna and Remco should definitely get a zillion extra points!!

As should people who have Pinot, because ... well ... we deserve it.

It's not fair and I'm not playing any more. And it's a stupid game anyway. ;)

biking_fox

Guru
Keep up with the retirements, there's an Active checkmark on Your team screen. I'm down to 6 riders :-(. But at least there's hope for my 0pter who's still riding and might make something yet (last man standing if nothing else)

Top Bottom