Fantasy Tour 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Landa Hope and Glory?
Half a lager in the daytime mate...cocktails in the sun will ruin you 😍

T4tomo

Legendary Member
The cream has risen to the top!

Apparently we're joint 67th in the world at the moment out of 30000 odd.

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

I was so disappointed with Zimmermann being pipped as he's in my team. Or so I thought. But I just checked and he isn't. So that's all right then.

He was probably on your shortlist of ICW riders but selected Calmjeane instead. Because he cost $2 less...

...but the Zimmer guy has 140 + more points than the Calm guy!!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
He was probably on your shortlist of ICW riders but selected Calmjeane instead. Because he cost $2 less...

...but the Zimmer guy has 140 + more points than the Calm guy!!

Yes that's exactly what happened. I was pleased with Calmejane bagging some early breakaway points but apart from getting into a tangle with a spectator he's not done much else.

steverob

Guru
Am well pleased with my team's performance so far - 8th in the table and eight of my nine riders have got in to triple figures on points (indeed three of them are now over 1000), but that last one remains stuck on a big fat zero. Considering there are so many points on offer and you can even get assist points for when one of your teammates does well on a stage, I was surprised he hadn't scored any at all and thought that maybe he'd retired from the race in the first week and I'd missed the news.

So I was reading a live blog of the TT stage yesterday to see what times the leaders would be going out and just at that moment they posted that the first rider, e.g. the lantern rouge, was setting off on the course. Guess who it was? No wonder he hasn't been getting me any points!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
26th out of 39. That's a bit on the low side to be classed as mediocre, which is my aim.

Time for Pinot to pounce!

Top Bottom