Fantasy Tour 2023

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
By some fluke, I am currently at the top of the
Ieague, what are my chances of being there tommorow? Four de France in third place has all three jerseys, with end of tour bonus points, it will be a nail biting finish.

Mike_P

Guru
Final top 10 @Venod nails now recovering
IMG_20230723_202605.jpg

Venod

Eh up
Well done @Venod

I think it's time to retire, beaten by @Dayvo 🤦‍♀️

🤣

Thank you @McNobber .

A bit of info on my team name JTJLAZO.
It's the grand children's first names in order of birth, the oldest first.

Jack, Tom, Joshua, Lily, Ava, Zachary, Olivia.

Mike_P

Guru
There's been a scoring update but no changes in the top 10. Bahrain Victorious were originally given third in the teams classification rather than Ineos so the latters riders gain 12 points and Bahrain's lose 12
IMG_20230723_221907.jpg

steverob

Guru
Congrats @Venod. I thought my bonus points from having the three jersey winners might make it so I could overtake you at the last, but it wasn't quite enough! Still 2nd place is the best I've ever done in this league, so got to be happy with that.

Venod

Eh up
Congrats @Venod. I thought my bonus points from having the three jersey winners might make it so I could overtake you at the last, but it wasn't quite enough! Still 2nd place is the best I've ever done in this league, so got to be happy with that.

Yes as mentioned in my post above I thought it was going to be a close finish, well done getting all three jerseys with three different riders,
I have tried looking at previous years results to see my previous placings, but my search skills have let me down

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Yes as mentioned in my post above I thought it was going to be a close finish, well done getting all three jerseys with three different riders,
I have tried looking at previous years results to see my previous placings, but my search skills have let me down

well done.

I went for a theme team and ended up with my highest ever placing!

Had Cav not crashed out (and its all ifs and buts) could have been joint first!

Last edited:
Top Bottom