favorite bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I think you've played the trump card already! The chopper had no equals... unfortunately I never had a chopper... so to speak... oo'er
;)

Joe

Über Member
Raleigh Streetwolf
streetwolf.jpg

At least I think it was this. I have a feeling there were a couple of models and mine might have been the other.

Discovered this recently too -
vektar1.0.jpg

http://ijustwantaneasylife.blogspot.com/2006/08/raleigh-vektar.html
I WANT!:blush::biggrin::biggrin:

EDIT -
It was actually the Wildcat I had. With sound fx!!;)
wildcat.jpg

OP
OP
Iainj837

Iainj837

Guru
Yeah I loved the Chopper, I would of kept that bike only but it was sold on a carboot sale by my late brother ;)
Would be worth loads now, it was in very good condition some one got a bargan

just jim

I had a Raleigh Hustler which I had lusted after and pestered my dad for (to buy off our neighbour). It got stolen. I still get traces of that feeling today about bikes and bike bits.

Maz

Guru
What a cool looking bike!
Complete with 80's-style mobile phone attached to the top-tube!
vektar1.0.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My fave was my second hand Yellow Chopper, which was dumped for a new fave, a brand new blue Grifter.. and also had a brown Coventry Eagle salvaged from a tip

I had a Chopper copy called a Panther, which I've never been able to trace again. It was way better than a Chopper. Of course I also had several Choppers, the best of which was a MK2 which I fitted with the seat off a Mk1 which was longer and stuck out the back. So by sitting right back I could pull wheelies easily and for ages.

Top Bottom