Food Thief!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barq

It is more difficult if you hardly ever see them because that makes the direct approach harder. So if you end up leaving a note try to avoid being passive aggressive. :thumbsdown: I've seen some terrible 'notes' where someone types out a rant, then realises it looks a bit OTT and tries to cap it off with a joke or smiley face at the end. If you have to do it then short, businesslike and polite is the way to go.

Good luck.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Serious answer would be to talk to your manager about it and then email the group saying that the theft of your property has been reported and that you will take the matter further if it happens again. Also tell your manager that you will invoice the company for the loss and any future loss unless they are able to sort it.

Then inject your chocolates and fridged food with laxatives.:thumbsdown:

Saddle bum

Über Member
A chap used to drink Tizer and it was constantly being pilfered. It does not take much imagination to guess how the drink was adulterated. After a few days of thieving from the same bottle the culprit was, er, ill.

thomas

the tank engine
In my UNI flat food goes missing. The odd bit of milk I understand, but not when you come back and a glass is missing...or when you've bacon has been finished. That's just annoying.

We know who does it and eventually I will piss in my own milk, make it obvious that it's not his and then wait for him to have some :biggrin:. I don't see how I can get in trouble for doing something to my own milk and then making it obvious that it's not someone elses (eg, take the label off and write all over it).

Another girl's mum gave her some laxative tablets but I don't really want to put stuff in his things encase he's allergic to them or something.

Oh well, only got a month of him when I get back.

Arch

Married to Night Train
When we shared a Uni flat, some of the lads continually helped themselves to Tom's instant coffee. He laced it liberally with chilli powder (it mixes in nicely) and funnily enough, it stopped...

Saddle bum

Über Member
thomas said:
In my UNI flat food goes missing. The odd bit of milk I understand, but not when you come back and a glass is missing...or when you've bacon has been finished. That's just annoying.

We know who does it and eventually I will piss in my own milk, make it obvious that it's not his and then wait for him to have some :tongue:. I don't see how I can get in trouble for doing something to my own milk and then making it obvious that it's not someone elses (eg, take the label off and write all over it).

Another girl's mum gave her some laxative tablets but I don't really want to put stuff in his things encase he's allergic to them or something.

Oh well, only got a month of him when I get back.

OPTREX, the best "getting your own back" ambush laxative. Only for use on those who really deserve it.

dudi

If it were me, i'd leave a post-it note on them saying "please don't steal my food, it's not nice"

see if it stops.

If not, you'll have to take to lacing the food with anthrax or some other harmful substance...

Top Bottom