Football Commentators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
PaulB said:
Sorry if you thought it was disparaging, it wasn't meant to be and I only wrote "a bit sorry" in reaction to Yenrod saying it was "ridiculous" to show support for a football team. Either way, I only feel a bit sorry for non-footy fans in the dark months and not this time of year when the open road beckons.

ok - I may have been pushing it a bit for effect too - it was just the 'they don't get it' thing - I can quite see how you might find it important, so I do 'get it' - I just don't happen to find it important myself.

Come on, it's not often I'm in agreement with Yenrod over something...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I missed the first performance of Beethoven's 3rd, but, thankfully, I witnessed, thanks to the miracle of television, the other high point in human civilization

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkR5Wb2KQs

a very long time ago I was playing at (sort of) inside left. The ball came over from the right wing, and our centreforward, a chap far, far more talented than me, rotated from facing right, then back to our goal, then toward me allowed the ball to come over his left shoulder, and, with his left foot, volleyed in to the top of the net from twenty yards. Fings like that a bloke like me don't easily forget.

Top Bottom