Football Poll

Who's going to win the Premiership this season?

• Manchester United

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Liverpool

• Arsenal

• Chelsea (hoik spit!)

• Man City

• Accrington Stanley

• David Cameron

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
I'm voting out of a combination of loyalty and optimism. I really hope it's not Chelsea (who will be investigated for financial irregularities and be relegated to League 2).

Maz

Guru
Melvil said:
Interesting...but you'll need Torres to be on form all season!
Well, it's my son who is a glory-seeking Liverpool 'fan'. I'm most definitely a Sheffield United supporter, but we're not back in the Premiership just yet.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Maz said:
Well, it's my son who is a glory-seeking Liverpool 'fan'. I'm most definitely a Sheffield United supporter, but we're not back in the Premiership just yet.

I used to live with a die-hard Sheffield United fan - every time you spoke about the team his eyes would glaze over and he would mutter 'The blades will prevail, the blades will prevail...'

Maz

Guru
Melvil said:
I used to live with a die-hard Sheffield United fan - every time you spoke about the team his eyes would glaze over and he would mutter 'The blades will prevail, the blades will prevail...'
Funnily enough, that was my mantra during the whole sorry Tevez Saga when West Ham avoided the drop, but we didn't.

Strange breed of people, us Blades.

Noodley

You missed out the "I have no interest in football and want the whole world to know it cos I am an annoying git so will post a reply just to tell everyone I have no interest" option....:evil:;):biggrin:

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Maz said:
Funnily enough, that was my mantra during the whole sorry Tevez Saga when West Ham avoided the drop, but we didn't.

Strange breed of people, us Blades.

You was hard done by there! West Ham were v.lucky.

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Noodley said:
You missed out the "I have no interest in football and want the whole world to know it cos I am an annoying git so will post a reply just to tell everyone I have no interest" option....:evil:;):biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom