Football Poll

Who's going to win the Premiership this season?

• Manchester United

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Liverpool

• Arsenal

• Chelsea (hoik spit!)

• Man City

• Accrington Stanley

• David Cameron

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavintc

Guru
Having recently moved up from East Yorks, I would love Hull to retain their present position near the top of the Premier league. Sadly, I fear that reality will strike and their 4th position might well be the highest position they achieve this year.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I can't see past Chelsea sadlyxx(

Melvil said:
Good man!

WOman!

Must have heart problems if SHE thinks the arse-anal are going to win! :becool:

Kovu

Über Member
My heads just fine landslide!

And yes Dayvo, my heart says it, but my head knows they wont win 'cause they havent got any player who is old enough to drive thier own car. *pffft* kids!

OP
OP
M

Melvil

Kovu said:
My heads just fine landslide!

And yes Dayvo, my heart says it, but my head knows they wont win 'cause they havent got any player who is old enough to drive thier own car. *pffft* kids!

Oops, sorry!

Aye, we're the only squad in the premiership that could be wiped out if the police decided to do an 'alchohol' bust.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
gavintc said:
Having recently moved up from East Yorks, I would love Hull to retain their present position near the top of the Premier league. Sadly, I fear that reality will strike and their 4th position might well be the highest position they achieve this year.

Dare to dream...

Maz

Guru
I used to watch the occasional Hull City match when they were at Boothferry Park...back in the days when Terry Dolan (not the bike man) was in charge.

Top Bottom