Ford are out to kill - or at least frighten you

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It scores 2 for pedestrian safety. That's pretty scary.

"All areas tested - bumper, front edge of the bonnet and the bonnet surface - were rated either as entirely poor or almost entirely so."
To be fair, even the current top rated cars for safety have poor areas at the front for pedestrian safety. And there's no safety rating for cyclists whatsoever built in to the euroncap tests. It's almost as if, even now, nothing really counts beyond the car interior.

Drago

Legendary Member
I still can't see the connection between my Wife's historic driving habits (she's a lot younger than me so I can forgive her youthful exuberance) and my puppy slaughtering tower block of a truck?

I've just checked with the DVLA and it turns out I don't need forgers permission to drive my truck. Indeed, they reckoned a Hummer or a Unimog would be much less likely to upset him.

Fancy you remembering that.

I took a wild punt that the sort of perfect perisher that boasts about his chest size and fetisizes stupid ego trucks would also be the sort of galloping cocklord who enjoys stupid twatty behaviour on the roads. I struck lucky.

Top Bottom