Friday Night is Dead Before Their Time Music Night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr Pig said:
Whilst there are a lot of talented people mentioned here a heck of a lot of them destroyed themselves with drink, drugs or whatever other malpractice they could think of. So who's fault was it they died young?

It's yours Pig. Where were you when they died huh? No alibi, I thought as much. Got any tacks?

Ah. Finally youtube has decided to come back to life.

mangaman

Ignore the naysayers Noodley - this my favourite of your Friday night music sessions

Definitely better than the boy band one (sorry)

Crankarm

Guru
Kirsty McColl anyone? Boating accident.

Barry White

Bob Marley

James Brown

Nat King Cole

John Belushi

Roy Orbison.

Buddy Holly

Ritchie Valens

Miles Davis

Chet Baker - fell from an hotel balcony in Amsterdam

John Lennon

George Harrison

Michael Hutchance

The other half of Mel and Kim.

Pavarotti

Frank Sinatra

Judy Garland

River Phoenix

James Dean

Marilyn Monroe

Have to say Eva Cassidy and Freddie Mercury again.

Being a pop/rock star can seriously damage one's health.
Why is Keith Richards still alive?

mangaman

Crankarm said:
Kirsty McColl

Wow yes - this thread is making me really sad - she was great and I'd forgotten all about her

Thanks Crankarm - I'll dust off some off her CDs and download them into my ipod tomorrow

Crankarm

Guru
mangaman said:
Wow yes - this thread is making me really sad - she was great and I'd forgotten all about her

Thanks Crankarm - I'll dust off some off her CDs and download them into my ipod tomorrow

You're welcome.

Apart from the assassination of Lennon and Harrison I think hers, Buddy Holly's and Ritchie Valens, plane crash, were terrible accidents. The rest involved health issues Eva Cassidy cancer and the othe half of Mel and Kim a terminal disease or othewise a self induced drug or alcohol overdoses.

mangaman

Yeah - she was one of my favourite artistes and it seemed such a mundane accident (if that doesn't sound too heartless)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

mangaman said:
Ignore the naysayers Noodley - this my favourite of your Friday night music sessions

Definitely better than the boy band one (sorry)

I try to cater for all tastes and anticipate I shall attract displeasure - it is a burden I accept for the overall betterment of the forum. I am selfless.

Top Bottom