FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 16th May 2014, York to Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

Saturday 17th May 2014
Hull City v ArsenalFA Cup Final
I'm afraid that the thought of sharing a football special is tipping the scales towards me not doing this ride.
I am trying hard to see how doing so might enhance my previous evening / night ride. And at the moment it is Just. Not. Happening.
I'm mulling this over, but it looks like I may have some railway tix with bike rezzies (there and back) for sale presently.
Or, as I bought them through Southern, I'll 'Rainy day' them.
Meh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid that the thought of sharing a football special is tipping the scales towards me not doing this ride.
I am trying hard to see how doing so might enhance my previous evening / night ride. And at the moment it is Just. Not. Happening.

Book back from York on the Sunday instead. Enjoy a pleasant ride back to York on the Saturday morning, or cheat and hop on the Northern Rail service of your choice. Head round the Den and get fed and watered, and have a nice hot bath and crash here! CrinklyHotel has an empty room that night I believe, complete with a choice of racing car duvets :biggrin:

All the info about registration etc is on the site at http://fnrttc.blogspot.co.uk/p/fridays_06.html
Third party insurance from the CTC or BC or LCC is essential - but please note that space for BC and LCC riders is limited. If you're not a member of the CTC you can join as an affiliate member
And this is the link to join with affiliate membership if you need it
https://www.ctc.org.uk/join-membership/setup/AFMI

ETA: StuAff obviously types faster than me!

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I'm mulling this over, but it looks like I may have some railway tix with bike rezzies (there and back) for sale presently.
Or, as I bought them through Southern, I'll 'Rainy day' them.
Meh!
Sort of with you on that, J. My thinking at the mo. is to wait until a) all the HCFC supporters going to Wembley (?) are well on their way and b) all the rest are safely ensconced in Hull's various pubs and then travelling back.
It'd be a shame if you missed this one.

Top Bottom