FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 16th May 2014, York to Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Managed to get a ticket just now with a bike res. for £20 on a 13:57 train outta Hull. That should avoid any problems.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I'm hoping to do it, but not sure if my fitness levels are high enough :sad: Longest ride I've done this year is about 35 miles, so I'd like to get a longer ride in before committing to do this.
But regardless of whether I'm riding or not, I can offer free camping near Hornsea. Its about 16 miles from Hull if anyone is interested :thumbsup:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm hoping to do it, but not sure if my fitness levels are high enough :sad: Longest ride I've done this year is about 35 miles, so I'd like to get a longer ride in before committing to do this.
But regardless of whether I'm riding or not, I can offer free camping near Hornsea. Its about 16 miles from Hull if anyone is interested :thumbsup:
It is a 35 mile ride.

Followed by another one. With tea, sandwiches and cake in between. Do not doubt the restorative power of a cuppa.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I'm in DZ. I also intend to ride back to York.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Even better, an opportunity to make your first ton...;)

It'll be my first ton for a year or so, but it wont all be in the same day, so does that count?? :thumbsup: 2-3 years ago I was regularly doing ton rides, but having a few months off last year due to a back injury, I've not built my fitness back up anywhere near previous levels :sad:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It'll be my first ton for a year or so, but it wont all be in the same day, so does that count?? :thumbsup: 2-3 years ago I was regularly doing ton rides, but having a few months off last year due to a back injury, I've not built my fitness back up anywhere near previous levels :sad:
It's a 24 hour period, so yes....

Top Bottom