FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - 16th May 2014, York to Hull

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
You riding to York first then home after? @Soltydog
My plan is ride to Hull, train to York :thumbsup: & then I'll be riding home from Hull after the ride.
Been out & done 41 miles today with a bit left in the legs, so hopefully be fine for this ride with a little more training :unsure:

Shaun

Founder
What about our glorious leader @Shaun (not the Korean one with the dodgy haircut - although it would be rude to mention Shaun's haircut....:whistle:)

Will you be gracing us with your magnificent presence?

No, sorry, not this time around. I do enjoy the FNRttC rides though and plan to come on more of them in the future ... :thumbsup:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
No, sorry, not this time around. I do enjoy the FNRttC rides though and plan to come on more of them in the future ... :thumbsup:
Boo

jongooligan

Legendary Member
Registration email sent. Will be riding Goole, York, Hull then back to Goole. Would appreciate company on the Goole to York and/or Hull to Goole sections if anyone is going that way.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Email sent. I'll be on the 2100hrs train out of King's X arriving Hull York 23:09. A bit tight but doable as long as long as English trains don't live up to their reputation. Back on the 10:30 one to the Big Smoke. I wonder if I shall do this ride wearing my Gunner's shirt? :ph34r:

Last edited:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Email sent. I'll be on the 2100hrs train out of King's X arriving Hull 23:09. A bit tight but doable as long as long as English trains don't live up to their reputation. Back on the 10:30 one to the Big Smoke. I wonder if I shall do this ride wearing my Gunner's shirt? :ph34r:
Dont you need to be on a train to York ??? :thumbsup:

(edit) If you have booked on that train, you could get off at Selby & cycle to York by midnight

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Dont you need to be on a train to York ??? :thumbsup:
:wacko:

Indeed, and I will. It was just a typo. Last year, I actually almost booked the tickets the other way round. (Not sure if I'll be actually make it to the Minster, expect York's vigilantes arresting me at the station for admitting that I'm repeatedly confusing their town to the seaside beauty that is Hull)

Last edited:
Top Bottom