FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 17th June 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Anybody planning on riding back? Since I'm TECcing this time round, I wouldn't mind a faster ride home.

Very glad I bought a Kashimax Rain Tail last week, given the weather. Minimal maintenance, invisible when not in use.

Am not intending to cycle back, but ill see you teccing at the back. So ill be looking for some group save buddies later....

Am going to be bold.. I dont think were going to get any rain... But on the ride up to HPC, I might get soaked.... :sad:

zigzag

Veteran
received my replacement gps from garmin yesterday, so i'm planning to ride back as well (actually i should know the way by heart now)

PaulRide

Always at opposition
Am going to be bold.. I dont think were going to get any rain... But on the ride up to HPC, I might get soaked.... :sad:

That's my fear - getting drenched between SE23 and SW1 and then chilling out too much at the back of the bunch. I'm toying with the idea of getting the train up to Victoria as I did last time; it feels like cheating but it might make perfect sense in view of what the cat says.

U

User10571

That's my fear - getting drenched between SE23 and SW1 and then chilling out too much at the back of the bunch. I'm toying with the idea of getting the train up to Victoria as I did last time; it feels like cheating but it might make perfect sense in view of what the cat says.

Indeed, I too find myself drawn towards the 22:36 direct service from Forest Hill, for the same reasons.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
weather forecast has now worsened considerably

:cry: It's shite here at the moment. I was hoping it was a Welsh thang...

Top Bottom