FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast - Whitstable 5th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
But the train back from Whitstable involves 4 stations, that's the problem!

It does? I've never noticed, not that I would remember....

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I'm very disappinted. A FNRttC that I've actually got a fair chance of being on - and you're not drinking! Boo! I've found that sufficient liquid anesthetic is useful in assuaging the pain of the train back. The trick is to still retain the ability of verticality when leaving the station - and that's something I feel you could benefit by practising

But my dear friend, I shall be there, am much more fun than long mart too... and long marts ability of verticality is well know, just ask anyone who went to Dieppe.. and of course, can remember... :whistle:

martint235

Dog on a bike
But my dear friend, I shall be there, am much more fun than long mart too... and long marts ability of verticality is well know, just ask anyone who went to Dieppe.. and of course, can remember... :whistle:
Ahem you disappeared in dieppe you lightweight. And again on the Saturday night you were back at the hotel by 8pm

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Ahem you disappeared in dieppe you lightweight. And again on the Saturday night you were back at the hotel by 8pm
to be replaced by a sailor in a nurses uniform smoking a hubble-bubble pipe?

Andrij

Über Member
Will peeps being staying for drinks this time or shooting off like last time and does the Waterfront need to be warned on stock level if so?

Unlike last time, I have no reason to rush back to Londinium so shall stick around as long as necessary. ;) Once we effortlessly and without diversion get to the station I'll be taking HS1 back to town.

Top Bottom