Fugly cruise ships.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone live on the Isle of Ewe? Or is it a bit isolated for the poor lambs.
I was reading some stuff the other day, and iirc there are 3 or 4 families or 3 or 4 houses or 3 or 4 people. 3 or 4 was mentioned.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I've never been on a cruise. I had to be dragged screaming into Disneyland, Paris but once there, I rather enjoyed it. I suspect cruising might actually be quite fun. Can you still do clay pigeon shooting off the stern?

On celebrity eclipse last year we only had one tender landing and that was in monaco.....the rest were proper port dockings. That was a 16day med cruise

Trouble is we prefer the Baltic and Arctic... more tenders

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Trouble is we prefer the Baltic and Arctic... more tenders
i havent been up round that way......we are the other way round, my partner is better the hotter/warmer it is. so we always go med, canaries etc

Chromatic

Legendary Member
I saw this moored in Stockholm a dozen or so years ago:

TheWorld.jpg

It's not so much a cruise ship, it's more of a floating home for very select (and presumably mega wealthy) passengers.

It even has a morgue for when things get too exciting.

My FiL recently went on a cruise, there were 4 deaths during it, judging by the age of the average cruise goer then I would imagine all cruise ships have a morgue on board.

Top Bottom