Funny things cats do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
My local cats walk along my garden gate, jump down into my garden (onto a concrete parking slab) and then squeeze themselves under the gate to get into the entry behind it. It would be easier to just jump down into the entry in the first place.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
My local cats walk along my garden gate, jump down into my garden (onto a concrete parking slab) and then squeeze themselves under the gate to get into the entry behind it. It would be easier to just jump down into the entry in the first place.

Aye once they've got something into their walnut brain then that's what they do. :wacko:

Mick Mudd

Über Member
We had a fluffy grey cat called Fred but he vanished. Weeks later somebody told us "He's happily moved in with a family about a mile away, didn't you know?"
So we left him to it, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

Slick

Guru
We had a fluffy grey cat called Fred but he vanished. Weeks later somebody told us "He's happily moved in with a family about a mile away, didn't you know?"
So we left him to it, huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

My mates cat moved in next door after a while. He said it was horrible to see his cat watching out the window as he came from and went to work.

He moved back in about 18 months later though, but I'm a bit unsure how that's going to work as he got himself a dog inthe intervening period.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan

Attachments

• 20231209_173854.jpg
    20231209_173854.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 11

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
A better one

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1703418843143.jpg
    FB_IMG_1703418843143.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 7

DRM

Guru
My mates cat moved in next door after a while. He said it was horrible to see his cat watching out the window as he came from and went to work.

He moved back in about 18 months later though, but I'm a bit unsure how that's going to work as he got himself a dog inthe intervening period.

Next doors thinks our house is her own personal time share, sometimes I swear she would stay all night given half a chance

Top Bottom