Garage Robbery

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

Mr Pig said:
I probably wouldn't notice, these crappy little puddle-jumpers all look the same to me ;0)

What do you notice after dark then? Flash cars with alloy wheels and aerofoils on their boots and full Halfords body kit? Do tell us. Do you drive such a desirable vehicle? Does everyone notice you in your big beast and defer to you as king of the road?

Mr Pig

simoncc said:
What do you notice after dark then? Flash cars with alloy wheels and aerofoils on their boots and full Halfords body kit? Do tell us. Do you drive such a desirable vehicle? Does everyone notice you in your big beast and defer to you as king of the road?

Wot ahr yoo tolking about?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Ho wmany Toyota dealers does it take to change a lightbulb?

(I haven't got an answer, it's just the thread was calling out for someone to say it :o)

wafflycat

It's not just Toyota. Merc dealers charge a fortune for work even on a little A-class like wot i drive. Headlight bulbs Merc use are also c**p. Very poor illumination. On Herman, I got a set of better lights from H*lf*rds and MrW installed them. It's a quick job and I can't remember the exact price Merc quoted to change a bulb but I do remember pointing at the person who had just told me the price as I fell about laughing. One distinct advantage to MrW is that he's very, very good on matters mechanical, bike & motor.

OP
OP
gavintc

gavintc

Guru
Well just picked up the car - no charge - not even for the bulb and to top it off, they even valeted the car; good wash and hoover. So, I must thank swee'pea for his comments and link to the Toyota forum as this gave me the confidence to push it to Toyota UK. An excellent result. Thanks directly to this forum, I have saved £282 this week. Big smiles.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Congratulations mate. Just goes to show how powerful knowledge can be. So your about, what just under half way towards buying a new bike now then with the £282 :ohmy::ohmy: ?
gavintc said:
Well just picked up the car - no charge - not even for the bulb and to top it off, they even valeted the car; good wash and hoover. So, I must thank swee'pea for his comments and link to the Toyota forum as this gave me the confidence to push it to Toyota UK. An excellent result. Thanks directly to this forum, I have saved £282 this week. Big smiles.

Mr Pig

Angelfishsolo said:
Just goes to show how powerful knowledge can be.

Absolutely. Whatever car you own you should always join a forum for it. Save you hundreds.

Top Bottom