Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Possible maybe

• No not at all

• would be, but can't make that date

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
HelenD123 said:
So the tip is not to go on a ride you have anything to do with;). Oh no, I've said I'll go on the 29th:sad::smile:.

:biggrin: Got me thinking now. I think i've organised 3 rides, 1 we all got drenched due to the 'slight' shower & the other 2 ended up during sub zero temperatures & icy roads :biggrin: Maybe I should retire from organising :biggrin:

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Soltydog said:
:biggrin: Got me thinking now. I think i've organised 3 rides, 1 we all got drenched due to the 'slight' shower & the other 2 ended up during sub zero temperatures & icy roads :smile: Maybe I should retire from organising :biggrin:

Seeing as you've been kind enough to offer to organise this I think we can give you another chance! Just talk nicely to the weather gods this time and keep your fingers crossed.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Still, at least we can make sure we're fully prepared. If we all take full waterproofs, waders, inflatable dinghies, aqualungs and the like, it might only rain some of the time.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
Still, at least we can make sure we're fully prepared. If we all take full waterproofs, waders, inflatable dinghies, aqualungs and the like, it might only rain some of the time.

And stirrup pumps, don't forget the stirrup pumps.

Top Bottom