Giant Defy advance or Orro venturi evo 105 R800

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Michael71

Hi all. What's the better bike, I'm new to this game.
Giant Defy advance or Orro venturi evo 105 R800. Need some help as I've been been offered them but not sure which one is better.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Links to the exact bikes would be helpful and save us a lot of googling, and also some info on the intended use.

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Something to consider Giant offer a lifetime frame warranty to the 1st owner ,not sure about the other brand .
Bikes are very personal what you like and what others like will be different . In reality if the bikes are around the same price range there will be very small differences between them

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi all. What's the better bike, I'm new to this game.
Giant Defy advance or Orro venturi evo 105 R800. Need some help as I've been been offered them but not sure which one is better.

To the point above, offered new or used?

I'd go with the giant. The defy in its various guises has been winning awards for years - massive user base if ever you have any questions.

I believe the advance comes with dfuse seatpost and stem - limits road buzz and provides a smooth ride.

Jameshow

Veteran
Completely different bikes:-

Giant defy is a very laid back endurance bike ideal as a first road bike.

Orri Venturi aero road bike for going fast. Unless you have will and legs to go fast you'll feel like it's beating you up with its stiffness and aero gains are reduced at lower speeds..

Top Bottom