Giro d'Italia 2016 ***spoilers***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just caught up with watching the stage. Kittel was outstanding (and beautiful, obvs) and won that in style.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just caught up with watching the stage. Kittel was outstanding (and beautiful, obvs) and won that in style.
Eurosport came up with the ultimate spoiler during this evening's highlights show ...

The peloton had reeled in the break and the long build-up to the sprint had begun, just time for a few final ads.

Before returning to the highlights, it was time for a trailer for tomorrow's stage. "Another day for the sprinters ... " illustrated with a photograph of Kittel winning today's stage ... Aaaaaaaaaaargh! :banghead:

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Eurosport came up with the ultimate spoiler during this evening's highlights show ... Before returning to the highlights, it was time for a trailer for tomorrow's stage. "Another day for the sprinters ... " illustrated with a photograph of Kittel winning today's stage ... Aaaaaaaaaaargh! :banghead:

I can never believe some TV people are that dull, yet they consistently are. Producers and directors of TV programmes must tear their hair out at the activities of the people that do the trailers and promos - not to mention the bit at the end of a programme that always gives you the highlights of the next episode.

Sore what? I saw him getting into the ambulance but missed why.

Damned shame to be taken out by your teammate, though.

Situation normal: today's hopeless breakaway getting slowly reeled in by the sprint train teams.
Sore face (not the side you could see when he was in the Ambulance), took full impact as he went over the top of his teammate.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Rob Hatch commentating on Eurosport just mentioned seeing "a pink helmet popping out". Made me laugh.

Top Bottom