Giving up alcohol for 3 months...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have all of this booze to get through before Tuesday but oddly enough, I don't really want to drink very much - only on my 3rd bottle of beer here lol!

I think it's because I know it's all over, so I might as well savour it instead of consuming it faster than Concorde on after - burn.

Hang on mad dog how old are you?

I knew my time would come one day it just came earlier than expected.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
hackbike 666 said:
Hang on mad dog how old are you?

I knew my time would come one day it just came earlier than expected.

He he, I am 28 (going on 8) today, so yes, probably a bit young, but I have done the drunk 20something for too long now.

By the way, on my profile, I lied about my age slightly. According to it I was born on the 29th of February 1904 (The max age you can put in is 110, but I thought that would be a bit too obvious!)
On another forum I did the complete opposite, starting when I was 3, I am now currently 6 on it! (Birthday on the 29th of February 2004).
The amusing thing is that newbies think I really AM 6 and tell me how good my spelling is and so on!:smile:

It all started when I wanted to put my age as 528 or something daft like that, but couldn't, so I went to the other end of the spectrum instead.

It will all start to look a bit sad when I get to about the 10 - 12 stage, so I'll have to decide what to do.

I have a terrible confession to make:

I failed my cycle proficiency test at school.

I passed that in May 1977.:biggrin:

I still have a copy of the certificate.(Somewhere)

I can take it or leave it, often as not I will have a glass of wine, once a week or maybe two weeks. I often have gaps of months between alcoholic drinks, the biggest was 7 years.

Top Bottom