Gritty, grimacing, gunky photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is a cycling forum, right?!?! So lets get some cycling photos up. No more of your namby pamby, freewheeling, posed for the camera in the sunshine rubbish. Oh no. I want your gritty, grimacing, gunky, I'm hurting a bit here photos. Something like this

attachment.php

I almost look like a proper cyclist there! :rofl: (Yes, I know, I need to loose the mudguards! :o)

(Below is another copy of the pic, for those who could not see the first)

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Me on the Dartmoor Classic sportive, it had hills, it had drizzle, and I'm carrying too much pie weight:

DartmoorClassic.jpg

Why do you look so dirty?

Not you Baggy, the chap before you: Not that you're a chap an all, I meant .......... Oh never mind!

Wigsie

Nincompoop
why can I only see red crosses?

Maganatom in my imagination you look like a pro, mudguards and all.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Wigsie said:

I've linked to a cyclechat attachement (my attachment) so it should be ok. It's work safe! :ohmy:

I think I may have 1 action'ish shot but the rest are me resting by my bike looking at the view. I shall see if it's worth posting later.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Wigsie said:

+ 1

Ben M

I can't even see red crosses.

When I quote your posts they don't even show up as having a picture inserted...

perhaps you should get them hosted somewhere rather than using CCs hosting?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
magnatom said:
This is a cycling forum, right?!?! So lets get some cycling photos up. No more of your namby pamby, freewheeling, posed for the camera in the sunshine rubbish. Oh no. I want your gritty, grimacing, gunky, I'm hurting a bit here photos. Something like this

attachment.php

I almost look like a proper cyclist there! :rofl: (Yes, I know, I need to loose the mudguards! :o)

(Below is another copy of the pic, for those who could not see the first)

There's something of the 'Little Ern' about those legs.... :rofl:

How did the event go - I saw somewhere you were doing a sportive on Saturday ?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

goo_mason said:
There's something of the 'Little Ern' about those legs.... :biggrin:

How did the event go - I saw somewhere you were doing a sportive on Saturday ?

Hmm. Have a look here for more details on 'the event'...:sad:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Aperitif said:
Why were you wheelsucking MagnetMan? Couldn't you have stayed in front and kept a bit cleaner...terrible slur on the CChat jersey don't you know! :sad:

Well done - I got a bit dirty on Saturday too - horrible.:biggrin:

Ha!

I had a great moment during the ride, where I fell off the back of the small group of cyclists I was with. A short while later the Rapha Condor Peloton of about 30 rides started passing me. So I managed to join the mass somewhere in the middle (that was fun! :o). Of course we catch up and start to pass the little group I was in, and as I pass I say, 'Morning chaps'. To which came the reply, 'What the f...,' and a laugh! Made me smile :biggrin:.

Top Bottom