Gritty, grimacing, gunky photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
OK, you've asked for it...
After one very wet and long 80 miles in the Pennines including Tan Hill descent in a monsoon... spot the white socks...

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Fab Foodie said:
OK, you've asked for it...
After one very wet and long 80 miles in the Pennines including Tan Hill descent in a monsoon... spot the white socks...

I see no grimace there! :smile: Although to be fair, looking at your legs did make me grimace, so credit, where credit is due....:biggrin:

Ok, this is me waiting for a pickup at Honiton station just after meeting Baggy for the very first time. It had been a long, hilly ride and I'd been goosed by a hot blonde not three hours earlier. No wonder I was looking so damned sexy wrecked.
DSCF0021.jpg

And this is me halfway up the side of the Haldons.

P7310013.jpg

Don't let Snapper37 see this, she might turn...:smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
magnatom said:
I see no grimace there! :biggrin: Although to be fair, looking at your legs did make me grimace, so credit, where credit is due....:blush:
I thught I was a) Ugly enough already to cover the grimace (that's until I saw Chuffy :smile:) and :sad: I was going for gunky... :cry:

I've loads of pics of me covered in mud at various MTB events, but this is one from LEJOG last year, where I am covered in crap and literally grimacing, on a bridge over the M90 just south of Perth. I was soaked to the skin, my legs were absolutely f**ked, and we were riding through torrential rain and flooding at the time. That was one miserable day... Oh yeh in case you're wondering I've got a laminated map down my top.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

HelenD123 said:
That doesn't quite convey how hot and sweaty you were...

Indeed. That picture looks far too happy, cosy and cotton wool wrapped.

Spandex, get out there, work hard, get muck and show us your grimace! :cry:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Chuffy said:
And this is me halfway up the side of the Haldons.

P7310013.jpg

Don't let Snapper37 see this, she might turn...:cry:

Is it me, or do you just look like a DJ rippin some tunes? (one of of those wedding Dj's of course! )

Chuffy said:
Ok, this is me waiting for a pickup at Honiton station just after meeting Baggy for the very first time. It had been a long, hilly ride and I'd been goosed by a hot blonde not three hours earlier. No wonder I was looking so damned sexy wrecked.

Of course it begs the question if you'd both met on your bikes, where you actually..........errr, you know. Hmmm, actually don't answer that, too much info already, what with postcoital pictures an all.

Top Bottom