Halfords BC discount?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EasyPeez

EasyPeez

Veteran
TBH I'm wondering if I've jumped in a bit 2 footed all round. I read some good reviews of the Boardman a while back and have had my eye on one for a while but was intending to save up for a much better CX. Anyway, with winter coming and the bike available for just over £500 I thought I'd take the plunge, get myself a winter bike and CX in one fell swoop and divert my longer-term n+1 savings towards a carbon flier instead of a bells and whistles CX.
But the more I've read about the CX Team since pulling the trigger the more I find people having issues with the bottom bracket. I thought that was a 2012/13 thing but seems it's been a constant issue with them every year - can't believe such a big concern as Boardman/Halfords haven't got that sorted after weeks, never mind years!
So now I'm kind of bracing myself for some grinding noises and a trip back to the shop in a few weeks with it

vickster

Legendary Member
Your mum might be but the BC Ts & Cs are pretty clear about combining with other offers

Should get a croix de fer and hang the extra expense :smile:

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/29628...currency=GBP&gclid=CMywl42c2ccCFSLkwgodiPsBdw

SWSteve

Guru
It might be an 'online only' offer, but whenever visiting Halfords I always get the item from their website and get them to price match...and then present my BC card. So you may be in luck, the kids in the tills never seem to care

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Never had any issue with the discounts stacking up.

Bought a Dare 2 B rain jacket. Down from 30 to 20. Took to till and it was 15, BC discount came up as 2.50 :dry:, so 12.50 all in all.^_^

Top Bottom