Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
My girlfriend is infact very safe:thumbsup:
She amazing.

She is. She's good to talk to as well ... though her career choice is a bit questionable. :evil: I couldnt do it!

And YC, nah bled, im yorkshire, so im gonna write me.

Young Un

fair dooos

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:

You and Joe, your the same
oh I am very sorry Kovu

YC sorry YU you make me sick!!!!!

Oh sorry, dont complain bout me now will you. I was only joking with the YC.
NOOOOOOOOOO!

:evil:

Get real little stevie

montage

God Almighty
Dayvo said:
Are you three enfants terrible going to hijack every thread and boast about what you can do, and criticise others for what they can't do? FFS :evil:

Grow up a bit, THEN you can be childish!

Kids these days...

Joe24

Dayvo said:
Are you three enfants terrible going to hijack every thread and boast about what you can do, and criticise others for what they can't do? FFS :evil:

Grow up a bit, THEN you can be childish!

Can i just say, that twat little steve decided to come in and moan, and have a go for no real reason? The thread was on track untill he commented.

montage

God Almighty
GOING BACK TO THE OP welcome to the forum :evil:

Joe24

Young Un said:
Yes indeed, I think I am guilty for this, I really shouldn't have had because she lives too far away.:evil:

Australia?
My girlfriend lives 12 miles away, or 16miles if i go the longer way. I just have a nice ride over there:becool:

I was actually going to say worse the twat........:wacko:

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Australia?
My girlfriend lives 12 miles away, or 16miles if i go the longer way. I just have a nice ride over there:becool:

I was actually going to say worse the twat........:wacko:

Awww glad you still sound in love with her Joe. :smile::evil:

Young Un

Joe24 said:
Australia?

I was actually going to say worse the twat........:evil:

errr, no in Kettering which is a good 70 miles away form here.

Kovu said:
Just to add ... I don't think I criticised anyone either Dayvo?

Kovu! :evil:

No, you're right, but when you three (and Young Un, but to a much lesser extent) get together, the thread just degenerates into petty insults and bravado. The other two, admittedly, are worse, but you're a bit more intelligent than they are and goad them along! :wacko:

Just an observation, like!

Kovu

Über Member
Dayvo said:
Kovu! :evil:

No, you're right, but when you three (and Young Un, but to a much lesser extent) get together, the thread just degenerates into petty insults and bravado. The other two, admittedly, are worse, but you're a bit more intelligent than they are and goad them along! :wacko:

Just an observation, like!

Hahaha. I won't argue with that tonight. Just slightly happy that I am a bit more intelligent then them two. :smile: But fair enough!

Top Bottom