Have you ever-

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

Dayvo said:
Kovu! :evil:

No, you're right, but when you three (and Young Un, but to a much lesser extent) get together, the thread just degenerates into petty insults and bravado. The other two, admittedly, are worse, but you're a bit more intelligent than they are and goad them along! :wacko:

Just an observation, like!

Hang on Dayvo, are you saying that it wasn't my fault too much, and if so who are the 'other two' Joe24 and '???'

montage

God Almighty
"Don't let the walls cave in on you..
..You turn the world away from you.."

WHERES YOUR HEAD AT

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Dayvo said:

No, you're right, but when you three (and Young Un, but to a much lesser extent) get together, the thread just degenerates into petty insults and bravado. The other two, admittedly, are worse, but you're a bit more intelligent than they are and goad them along! :wacko:

Hang on!!!!
How did little steve not do anythign here? With his post that he did, and his adding in?:smile:
Total bollocks i say. little steve adds stuff in himself, but gets away with it.

Young Un

Joe24 said:
Hang on!!!!
How did little steve not do anythign here? With his post that he did, and his adding in?:evil:
Total bollocks i say. little steve adds stuff in himself, but gets away with it.

Urmm not as much as you do, and it doesn't tend to be offensive;)

Joe24

Young Un said:
Hang on Dayvo, are you saying that it wasn't my fault too much, and if so who are the 'other two' Joe24 and '???'

Montage. Hes a right bastar....................:evil::wacko:

montage

God Almighty
Dayvo said:

woah this doesn't include me does it?

Joe24

Young Un said:
it's about time Joe, and I much prefer little steve to YC, please keep it up:smile:

Im calling you little steve because this girl from your facebook added me and told me something:evil::evil::laugh:
Bless
Anyway, im always good

montage

God Almighty
We should have our own thread.
Old people have the tea thread.
Wierd people have the chain thread.
And people complain about us pooing all over other threads...maybe we should get a room thread

Kovu

Über Member
montage said:
We should have our own thread.
Old people have the tea thread.
Wierd people have the chain thread.
And people complain about us pooing all over other threads...maybe we should get a room thread
Don't we have YC's question thread

Top Bottom