Hello from Bedfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

henry_m1

Hello
I joined because i need help (isn't that why everyone joins a forum?)

About me:

I have signed up to the Etape Du Tour 2016 and so need to train! and train hard!
I have a winter and summer bike which are road bikes, with garmin 810 and stages power meter
I also have a set of rollers and a Bkool

What I would like:
I am looking to meet others that are also doing the Etape Du Tour so we can motivate each other. In additin I need to understand how to get the max out of the bkool to ensure my training goes well. I could also do with losing 2 or 3 kilos

What I need:
How to navigate to the best group for me
How to export power data from my bkool to garmin connect??!! why doesn't this happen automatically??!!!

What I can give:

Encouragement and any advice to help other become better at cycling

Hello
I joined because i need help (isn't that why everyone joins a forum?)

About me:

I have signed up to the Etape Du Tour 2016 and so need to train! and train hard!
I have a winter and summer bike which are road bikes, with garmin 810 and stages power meter
I also have a set of rollers and a Bkool

What I would like:
I am looking to meet others that are also doing the Etape Du Tour so we can motivate each other. In additin I need to understand how to get the max out of the bkool to ensure my training goes well. I could also do with losing 2 or 3 kilos

What I need:
How to navigate to the best group for me
How to export power data from my bkool to garmin connect??!! why doesn't this happen automatically??!!!

What I can give:

Encouragement and any advice to help other become better at cycling

:welcome:
Welcome along, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask away. We don't bite, well not hard anyway.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Top Bottom