Hello from Dundee.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all, My name is Kevin, I am 35 and have been cycling for 7 months now and love it though i do get annoyed when i am unable to get out. I live in Birkhill which is just outside Dundee, I usually cycle around that area and the Angus hills and do around 20-30 miles a day if i'm able too. I am a carer for my wife who can terminal cancer and find cycling helps with the stress of family life. I was a full time carer at a nursing home in Broughty Ferry Dundee but had to give my job up thus finding time to cycle. I just done the local cyclathon for charity and raised £700 and finished 7th out of 450 ( i was shocked at this as i was only giving about 80%) anyhoo i am looking for some local cycling to head out with if anybody intrested. Thanks

ACS

Legendary Member
:welcome: from the Kingdom

OP
OP
Kevin Falconer
LIve close to Cupar. Good to have you on board, its a mad house but a great mad house.^_^
Haha, sounds good to me, I live in a mad house:-)

Reactions: ACS

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:hello: Kevin Falconer and :welcome: to CycleChat ! :wahhey:

CC Ecosse has some rides when we meet up and have a ride and CAKE ! :hungry: Most rides are about 50-60km (35-40 Miles) and No One gets left behind :stop:.

Can you get away for a while on Sat 20 October ?

If you can't manage one of these rides, we'll have to come to you and ride some of your local routes - and cafes ! :hungry:

Top Bottom