Hello from London!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChristinaJL

I'll give it a good testing out over easter for you. :smile: We've got the in-laws staying, but are planning on leaving the kids with them for at least one morning while we get out on a longer ride. We might meet up with them at a castle somewhere for tea and cakes though. :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Thats great thanks.Although you should meet up with them after you've had the tea & cakes so you get more :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
What sort of cakes are we talking about here? If its those Madeline ones with the coconut around them and a cherry on the top then :biggrin:

ChristinaJL

Darkmaster, my carradice barley is here. :cry: I stuck some things in the bag for you, have a look under the carradice saddlebag thread I started to see the photos I took.

Basically, I got a waterproof jacket, gilet, gloves, hat, winter mitts, camera in. Could also have got several energy bars/food for a day, a 1 litre water bottle and the pockets on the outside were only half full, and I could have strapped some waterproof overtrousers across under the lid. As you can see from my photos, quite a lot of kit then.

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
ChristinaJL said:
Darkmaster, my carradice barley is here. :eek: I stuck some things in the bag for you, have a look under the carradice saddlebag thread I started to see the photos I took.

Basically, I got a waterproof jacket, gilet, gloves, hat, winter mitts, camera in. Could also have got several energy bars/food for a day, a 1 litre water bottle and the pockets on the outside were only half full, and I could have strapped some waterproof overtrousers across under the lid. As you can see from my photos, quite a lot of kit then.

:biggrin: i shall go and check them right now,thanks :biggrin: and hush with this talk of cake its making me hungry like the wolf :biggrin:

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
:blush: Dont tempt me with your blasphemous words! I could show you a picture of something cake related that would make you lol :sad:

Top Bottom