Herne Hill Velodrome Sunday 21st September 12:00 -2:00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Andrew
They have not yet started the building work but we have been allowed to use the toilets and another room in the past.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Andrew
They have not yet started the building work but we have been allowed to use the toilets and another room in the past.

Ta!

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'm considering driving, is there anyone else from Ipswich going who would be up for splitting fuel costs?

Looks like we could pop into Decathlon on the way home :smile:

image.jpg

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Forecast for Sunday looking good.
We still have plenty of spaces for any of you lurkers, just let me know by tomorrow evening.

Please all try and get to the track for 11:15 so we can get on the track without delay. And do not forget your pedals if you do not want to use the toeclips and straps.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Forecast for Sunday looking good.
We still have plenty of spaces for any of you lurkers, just let me know by tomorrow evening.

Please all try and get to the track for 11:15 so we can get on the track without delay. And do not forget your pedals if you do not want to use the toeclips and straps.

Hey hey! I am bringing a friend, so that's one space filled.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Steve- visitation which means I'll probably be delayed. Going to see if I can get a train. See you guys later

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Train no longer going to Herne Hill, will get off at next stop. If I'm stupidly late, start without me.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Had a great time!! Thanks Steve for organising this again. Lovely to meet CCers even though we were few in number and lovely to re-meet people from 2011. There was no crashing this time!!

Top Bottom