Hi everyone, let me tell you how I got here..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yep I really didn't expect that car coming, it was out of a parking lot underneath a building, out of a blind spot.
If you cycle on the pavement though you need to look out for all those sort of exits and driveways, that's why it's quicker on the road, and you don't need to stop at every road junction.

Berties

Fast and careful!
Pop a wanted up or look in the for sale sections , front wheels are readily available as it seems to be a regular thing back wheels are binned leaving front wheels, always worth a punt and welcome along to cc

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Yep I really didn't expect that car coming, it was out of a parking lot underneath a building, out of a blind spot..
About the fork bend you mean east? At least that's what it looks like to me, it might be slightly bent but not to a degree where I can actually feel it or see the wheel out of alignment.. I think I'll keep it like this for now, I've seen also that on ebay forks aren't too expensive, if anything I'll change them later.. BTW how would I know which ones are right for my frame?
Sorry...East....I was foolishly imagining them mounted.

Not an expert on Fork fits I'm afraid, I assume you will need to be sure what sort of headset you are running...or something like that.

Pop a question in technical know how,
http://www.cyclechat.net/forums/technical-know-how.37/
those guys have been pretty awesome at rescuing me from many a bodged late night service!!

Top Bottom