Hi from Rossendale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi just joined the friendly site ! been taking a look around before I joined and well here I am. I will try to keep it short so here goe's 57 and very soon to be 58 years old returned to cycling due to the car becoming to expensive and health reasons, so no car any more just a bike each for me and the good lady wife ! on which we do just about everything we did with the car lol.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Ern1e - welcome to CycleChat!

There are lots of us in this area as I am sure that you will soon find out. CC member bromptonfb is just up the road from you. Come and join us on some forum rides in 2013!

OP
OP
Ern1e

Ern1e

Über Member
Thanks for all the welcomes etc, and ColinJ Hebden bridge nice area but very hilly lol.Sorry pat but the little lady has yet to sign up ! the force is not just as strong with this one.

Trail Child

Hello and welcome from Canada! :smile:

OP
OP
Ern1e

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Boon51 now that just would be a nice ride out ! lol plus it may just be a little warmer than in the valley.Hi Trail Child thanks for the welcome.

wisdom

Guru
Its a tad nippy.
On Thursdays cycle to work at 0630 there was ice on my movember beard.
However moonlit ride on frosty roads(stayed on the gritted sections)was amazing.
Welcome again you will find a wealth of information and chat on here its the best forum ive ever been on
:cold:

Top Bottom