Hi from Staffordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mick1836

mick1836

Über Member
I loved swimming but i do not get the time anymore to go, used to love knocking out 40 lengths or so but now i mainly commute and get the odd weekend ride family permitting .

Hi cyberknight, I use to attend the pool in Stafford at 6.30am and started swimming 40 x 25m lengths but progressed to 60 however as well as it being boring I didn't really feel any benefit and could swim lengths all day, it also gets a little frustrating weaving around the other swimmers, cycling on the other hand causes me to sweat ( do you sweat when swimming?:laugh:) be out of breath, depending on the length and severity of any hills and generally that I have actually 'done something' if you know what I mean?:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Steady

Über Member
Hey from Derbyshire. ^_^

Good going on the weightloss, I'm in a similar boat right down to the swimming. I think swimming was great when I was heavier (and it still is great) but eventually it gets a little boring and if you're finding it boring you're less likely to push yourself or go in with any mindset of 'progression' rather than just swimming backwards and forwards.

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Welcome Mick

I'm off to that sort of area next week to visit my husbands family, though they are near JCB.

Which JCB factory:Rocester,Uttoxeter or Cheadle?

Top Bottom