Hilldodger to visit London.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yup, I'm staying in London overnight May 24th (don't know where yet but probably central/northish) before doing some press stuff the next day with my Penny.

whisper<Skyride Launch>whisper

Anyone fancy meeting up with a country boy for beer 'n curry 'n' a pickled egg or two?

redjedi

Über Member
Will you have Kelly Brook with you?

redjedi

Über Member
yes please. I'm tall, dark, handsome and strange. What more could she want?

Let me know where to send the cheque.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Back on topic, I could be free and love beer curry and kebabs. I know there is a mates birthday around then, but am sure I could be free.

redjedi

Über Member
I'm starting to think you have 52 mates and they all have their birthdays on different weekends ;):smile:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
redjedi said:
I'm starting to think you have 52 mates and they all have their birthdays on different weekends :laugh::biggrin:

Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:sad:

Aperitif

Meme bar
Davywalnuts said:
Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... :laugh::sad::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:biggrin:

Undoubtedly Davy...it's just she might have a second thought about your 'relaxed chest' hanging over your young waist....:biggrin:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Undoubtedly Davy...it's just she might have a second thought about your 'relaxed chest' hanging over your young waist....:biggrin:

Ohhhhhhh, low, very low... not as low as your lip was hanging off am sure... :laugh::sad:

Aperitif

Meme bar
Davywalnuts said:
Ohhhhhhh, low, very low... not as low as your lip was hanging off am sure... ;):biggrin:

Yeh - sorry Davy, my comment was a bit below the belt - like your relaxed chest. :biggrin:
I have movement back in my top lip now and everything is tightening up like your wallet. How are you?
:rofl: - only joking Davy - see you soon!

redjedi

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
Ark at her whose not doing the Southend ride as is at a Birthday.... ;):biggrin::biggrin:

You concerned Kelly would prefer my Zebra and 65cm (relaxed) thighs over your Bianchi?:biggrin:

Touché, but as it's my birthday I thought I could get away with just one :smile:

And there's no resisting the celestial charms of my Bianchi :rofl:

redjedi

Über Member
But back on topic...I'll see closer to the time Hilldodger but I'm sure someone will be willing to keep you company.

Perhaps a good chance to get another signature on the southern CC jersey.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I have the Southern jersey..(Tynan mate- not forgotten-life bit crazy at the moment) however, would love to meet another forummite but doubt I'll be around in the daytime

Top Bottom