Ho Ho Ho..!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I went home via Oxford Street tonight...my twelfth night without riding my bike to work.
And lo!
i6i8f8.jpg

Don't be spoilsports - Xmas is here!

Edit: London's Oxford Street - there may be others...:smile:

We had Chrissy stuff in Exeter last weekend.
Do keep up with the provinces, there's a chap. :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I've been selling Christmas stuff for the past six weeks. And very well it is doing too, people seem to be doing their shopping earlier this year in anticipation of not having much spare cash as the date gets nearer.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's been Christmas in M&S in Newcastle for a while now... creeping in near the tills since early Sept... first they put a few red things there... then some gold things... then they move the cards a bit nearer... then some red cards... then actual Christmas cards.... then some Bucks Fizz.... finally some mince pies... next week they'll be going for it big time... tw@ts :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
I noticed selection boxs last week in morrisons,its started already eh?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Lidl has xmas puds and stollen cake and all sorts... but i like lidl.... :biggrin: cos they do cheap borlotti beans :biggrin:

yenrod

I aint seen any xmas stuff in shops...

Aperitif: its OCT 8TH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buggi

Bird Saviour
well, as i had a crap xmas last year and was a bah humbug and didn't put my tree up, i think that qualifies me for having extra time this year and i'm putting it up at the weekend :?:

Mr Phoebus

Two months ago we were on a group ride going through Kenilworth.
There was a house done up as a grotto with a huge sign with "Santa's house" written on it.
In the front garden was someone dressed up as Santa waving enthusiastically to us. :biggrin:
There was almost a 20+ group clipless moment.

Top Bottom