How do i sign and return a pdf ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

Just sign the screen and take a screenshot then send that back to them as a jpeg :okay:

dst87

Are you using a Mac or PC?

If you're using a Mac, open the PDF in Preview, then go Tools > Annotate > Signature > Manage Signatures...

Sign a white piece of paper with a black pen and hold it up to the camera lined up with the line. This will save the signature and you can insert it into lots of documents in the future.

No idea on PC though, which is the most likely system you're using I guess!

I guess the low-tech way would be print -> sign -> scan -> send.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes on a pc . I was going to print it off and work it out from there but now my printer isn't working . Stupid paper work stuff ! :angry:

U

User6179

Are you using a Mac or PC?

If you're using a Mac, open the PDF in Preview, then go Tools > Annotate > Signature > Manage Signatures...

Sign a white piece of paper with a black pen and hold it up to the camera lined up with the line. This will save the signature and you can insert it into lots of documents in the future.

No idea on PC though, which is the most likely system you're using I guess!

I guess the low-tech way would be print -> sign -> scan -> send.

That was going to be my second suggestion but you beat me to it :whistle:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Reply writing "I agree", click the signature symbol, click send, enter your digital signature password (creating one if necessary), done.

If they can't cope with digital signatures and want you to scan a pen signature, print it, sign it, pick up a stapler, take it to them and staple the bloody thing to the Luddite's forehead! ;) Then they'll either learn or the blood loss will eventually solve the problem...

Reactions: gbb

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Reply writing "I agree", click the signature symbol, click send, enter your digital signature password (creating one if necessary), done.

If they can't cope with digital signatures and want you to scan a pen signature, print it, sign it, pick up a stapler, take it to them and staple the bloody thing to the Luddite's forehead! ;) Then they'll either learn or the blood loss will eventually solve the problem...

Must confess that my reaction to the idea of my signature was "how would I prevent that being copied".

gbb

Legendary Member

I AM that luddite ^_^...your description is apt ...and humourous.

Top Bottom