How much to sell for

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ellis123

i have a 2019 cube aim race very good condition just had new chain,i’m yet to take pictures but wondering how much to sell for

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Look on Ebay for similar and price accordingly to condition and how quickly you want to sell it

kynikos

Veteran
i have a 2019 cube aim race very good condition just had new chain,i’m yet to take pictures but wondering how much to sell for

So i have a mint condition Pinnacle ramin 4 in blue and am not sure how much to sell for 20 inch frame 29 inch wheels and hydraulic brakes

How much should i sell this specialized bike for . It has wireless lights on it and overall mint condition

Where are these bikes coming from?

AndyRM

XOXO
i’m trying to resell bikes on facebook

OK, fair enough.

This one? Probably start at £200, but be prepared to go lower (same goes for all of them).

You really need to be giving a lot more detail and photos to make your sales look legit.

"A new chain" and "new parts" doesn't really give a buyer much confidence.

OP
OP
E

ellis123

OK, fair enough.

This one? Probably start at £200, but be prepared to go lower (same goes for all of them).

You really need to be giving a lot more detail and photos to make your sales look legit.

ok thanks for the feedback

vickster

Legendary Member
OK, fair enough.

Agreed, a new chain isn’t a major selling point, I’d expect a decent chain on any secondhand bike if the seller wants to sell

Any pics please.....

Top Bottom