HULL CITY - PREMIERSHIP CLUB!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
;)
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad::smile::laugh::evil::ohmy::biggrin::evil::smile:

Wolf04

Of the teams with a chance of relegation/survival today I think Hull deserved it for their performances in the first half of the season. Good luck to Hull and hope to see you all again soon. Off to cry into my brown ale now.

BIGSESAL

Well done to Hull I think they deserved it from some of the early season perfromances. I am another happy football fan. Rangers won the spl for the first time in 4 years today (which feel like a lifetime in Glasgow)

Maz

Guru
Well done, Hull! As an ex-Hull resident, I'm especially glad they avoided the drop.

Now if The Blades can win tomorrow...PLEASE...fingers and everything else crossed...

longers

Legendary Member
PaulB said:
Don't be daft. Come on you Clarets!!!

You're daft, up the Blades :biggrin:

It would be good to see our ex captain in the Premiership, but not with the Dingles!!!!!!

PaulB

Legendary Member
longers said:
You're daft, up the Blades :?:

It would be good to see our ex captain in the Premiership, but not with the Dingles!!!!!!

SM1.jpg

Funtboy

Well done the tigers! Had a great time at the KC and hope to repeat it next season.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Well done to the Clarets (sorry Longers mate!) on getting to the top flight for the first time in 33 years! That's one easy away game for us to get to next season anyway.

PaulB said:
Well done to the Clarets (sorry Longers mate!) on getting to the top flight for the first time in 33 years! That's one easy away game for us to get to next season anyway.
More like one of the Tigers few home victories. Enjoy your brief return to the top flight :ohmy::tongue:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Hull could be the 'new' Coventry City - an annual hovering over the trapdoor before safety in dying seconds of the last game of the season - say good-bye to your finger nails.

And then one year........

PaulB

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
Enjoy your brief return to the top flight :wacko::thumbsup:

They're not my team, I'm a 40 year season ticket holder at Anfield. I just live near the club now and wished them well.

Looked promising for you for a bit on the division title.
One of my daughter teachers has a season pass and travels to every Liverpool home game. She is from there and lives / works in Hull now.
I believe that you do not choose your team. It chooses you. Whether that be through where you were born, family ties, whatever doesn't matter. I just don't get choosing a team based on how well they are playing. My son is an example of it, all Arsenal before he went to his first City game. Never mentioned them since.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Piemaster said:
I believe that you do not choose your team. It chooses you. Whether that be through where you were born, family ties, whatever doesn't matter. I just don't get choosing a team based on how well they are playing.

Amen! My family are predominantly Evertonians and would take me to Goodison every other week. The main benefits were that I (as a 5-6 year old) could sit down, see the action and get bought sweets (bribes, enticements and inducements) to swing my loyalty. My dad on the other hand, rebelled and took me to Anfield and I am not ashamed to say I shed a tear as that song they sing at the start of the game swelled out around the ground. I could see naff all (having to stand up!) and got bought no sweets (all our money being spent on getting in) but I was totally and utterly hooked from that moment on. Despite those hardships, I reckon I made the right choice (I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat imagining I'd gone down the soft route!!!)

Top Bottom