HULL CITY - PREMIERSHIP CLUB!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Tynan said:
Burnley are unching way above their weight for all their qualities and are stright back down

Lunching? Too right Tynan, they should never have let them into the Cafe Royal - bloody Northerners;)

Maz

Guru
I think unching should be punching. That's the trouble with half of Tynan's posts...he writes in Eastend-patois-style that's so difficult to understand if you live outside of E4...:rolleyes:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Maz said:
I think unching should be punching. That's the trouble with half of Tynan's posts...he writes in Eastend-patois-style that's so difficult to understand if you live outside of E4...:rolleyes:

I've got an 'unch you're right Maz

OP
OP
craigwend

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Tynan said:
Hull have surely shot their bolt and are now found out:angry:

Burnley are :blush:unching way above their weight for all their qualities and are stright back down

Sheffield and Leeds can rot in their divisions like the cheating whining scumbags they are
:laugh:

I think we plan to buy some new (young) 'bolts' pre-season and build on what we have achieved, ie not being the traditional newly promted up & then down (& begrudging respect to sJtoke for the same, though i would have guessed it would have been WBA out the three of us who did stay up)

Burnley good luck to them more new blood the better, the boredom of the big four can be ...

Leeds (spit)
Sheffield Utd not forgiven since I got bricked at Banal Lane when I was 14! xx(
Wednesday - no gripes

'big club' Leeds having a 3rd season in league one while Scunthorpe got promotion has given me great satisfaction.
I can't think of any other premier league manager that would lead an impromptu karaoke other than Phil Brown. Heh.

Kovu

Über Member
Piemaster said:
'big club' Leeds having a 3rd season in league one while Scunthorpe got promotion has given me great satisfaction.
I can't think of any other premier league manager that would lead an impromptu karaoke other than Phil Brown. Heh.

An easy six points for my team next year thanks to them staying down. :o)

Top Bottom