I am curently drinking...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Last time I drank (some 11 years ago abouts) I was on a boat trip called the River Boat Shuffle.. basically its a ferry just used for drinking. The lads at work insisted on buying me cider (the only drink I would really touch, never been into bitter or lager). I got extremely pi$$ed on three pints and remember saying to them "this is odd, I've only had three"

Found out later that they'd put double vodka shots in each pint... after I'd wondered off at the end, down the jetty and nearly fallen into the river itchen... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

betty swollocks said:
Cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain.
Want a sip?

:rolleyes: No thanks, I'm definitely not a coffee drinker.

Bman

Guru
Man, I want a beer now.

Im on coffee all night as I'm at work until 07:30 :rolleyes:

Edit: Taylors of Harrogate, Hot Lava Java

Wolf04

I'm alternating between ASDA no added sugar sparkling orange crush and columbian fair trade coffee. God I really know how to show Friday night a good time!

drinking orange squash, but i'm also working at the same time.

if i was working on website stuff i'd be drinking either black sheep bitter or spitfire kentish ale :rolleyes:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
hackbike 666 said:
You don't need booze to have a good time.

Nobody said you did as far as I can recall. It's still okay to drink some alcohol on a Friday night in the front room though, isn't it?

rich p said:
Nobody said you did as far as I can recall. It's still okay to drink some alcohol on a Friday night in the front room though, isn't it?

It was in reply to wolf 04's comment if that's what he meant.

Wolf04

hackbike 666 said:
It was in reply to wolf 04's comment if that's what he meant.

Pretty much, my big drinking days are long gone but I am partial to a bottle of french red every now and then and it's most likely to be on a Friday. Being good this weekend as a friend and colleague of 31 years is retiring on Tuesday while at the same time I move to a new department thanks to the brave new world of restructuring, so I don't think orange crush will be on the agenda.

Top Bottom